Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blah de blah de blah.....

oh, dear lord, my body hurts from that stupid shot. I think stepping on the nail felt better.

if i get one more baby shower, wedding invitation or bridal shower invite i am going to have put a 2nd mortgage on my house or something. The past two weeks i have got 2 baby shower, 2 bridal shower, and 2 wedding invites. At least they come in pairs, huh. Pair that with all the people leaving at work, or having babies and i am about to sell my eggs to afford all of this.




Will it ever stop raining?


Before i was stabbed with my tetanus shot today, they weighted me and i almost died right there of a heart attack. I have gained at least 15 pounds since my car accident. That is so depressing. I guess I shouldn't of had that pizza for lunch today. I may have to use Jenn's idea and post about weight loss to give me an incentive to get my ass in gear. My back is feeling better, not 100% but i think i can get my ass off the couch, and start eating better. I miss working out, and feeling good all around. i am weird though and like to start on Monday's (i know...) so this Monday is d-day! wish me luck!


Last week i posted some wise words from Blake mentioning that Lily would sleep anywhere her bed was. Turns out that is true. Here she is on top of the fireplace. She was also put on top of the coffee table but i didn't get a pic of that one.


A little while ago, She had a doggy play date with this guy



her boyfriend vinny. She totally dug him.

Hope you all are having a great week! Thank heavens tomorrow is thursday! Friday couldn't come soon enough. Now, i'm off to take massive amounts of Advil.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I hate months when you feel like you're purging all your cash for showers/b-days/weddings.

And you can lose that weight! You may not be able to work out at 100% just yet, take it slow and watch what you eat!

Mary said...

If you have few friends like I do, then you don't get invited to as many things! It works out great!

Amy said...

lol mary your funny. sadly two of them are family, so there is no avoiding that.