Thursday, September 8, 2011

My song of the moment.

Since I've started listening to Mat Kearney's new album, Young Love, I cannot get this song out of my head.   It just makes me happy. I like happy. 

 I sing it to Brady and he just laughs. Momma, he says to me as he tosses his head back in a chuckle, and I say, "Hey, Momma!'' 

It's a good change aside from toddler tantrums, Elmo and kid's music. I love how you can hear a song and it brings back a memory. I think this song will do that for our  Saturday morning dance parties, which I have to say, are pretty awesome. I find myself singing, "hey momma'' all the time which is kinda funny since my own child is chanting the same thing. I think he just has good taste in music.

The whole album is pretty awesome so I can't even say it is my favorite song because they all have such a different style to them that I can't just pick one. The whole album leaves me with a smile on my face! Mat, (you know, we are on first name basis right now since we spend so much time together,) has rejuvenated my of my love of music and I've finally updated my iTunes play list...one that is just for me but I think I can still share him with Brady for our dance parties.

Find Mat Kearney here, on Facebook, iTunes,

What is your song of the moment? Anyone else a fan of Mat?


Disclosure: I received the Mat Kearney “Young Love” digital album from the One2One Network. All opinions about the album are my own because I truly love this album. 

No comments: