Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Evenings

Most evenings when it's nice out or I don't feel like I'm going to fall over from exhaustion, we walk around the neighborhood. He likes to listen for airplanes, pick up acorns and look for any sort of creature. The kid would rather walk so we rarely use the stroller.

Last night, he decided to take a few friends along.


"Baby Puma" and "Baby'' the musical lion decided to watch the neighbor cut the grass.

 He carried them like it was his duty. 
Well, that was until he found a patch of acorns he wanted to play with.

 Poor baby puma and baby got tossed aside. Abandoned. Luckily for them, they had each other. In fact, this next picture might not be G rated....look away if you must.
 They were reunited once again.

 Then, we went to the backyard to let him run off some energy. I then learned that the kid now knows how to open the darn gate and decided to make a run for it into the common ground. So, after I wrangled him, we picked a few pears from the tree back there and he enjoyed his 'apple.'

Hmmm, I wonder why I'm so tired.

If anyone has any great pear recipes, I'd love to hear them! I'm not a big pear fan but these are some darn good pears!

3 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

The are too darn little to NOT need strollers!!! But he is oh so cute :)

Sara said...

He is so cute! Kelan just throws his "friends" down too - I crack up every morning in the car as he lovingly gives them each a kiss/hug and then tosses them into the seat next to him like they're a piece of trash!

Julia Goolia said...

oh, that face in the picture at the end----melts my heart.