Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates!!!

*Blake got a call yesterday from his doc. He has a 'fatty liver' which could be serious but his dr. is not worried at the moment. He has to get another round of blood tests in 6 weeks to see if the enzyme levels are rising, but if they are not, then he shouldn't have to worry--BUT i've read up on it and it can lead to cirosis, and other issuse. His mom apparently has one too, and she's been fine so far. His spleen is also englarged but he's had tests on that before, and they think he might have give blessed with an irregularly size spleen. lol. Good news so far!

*I don't' think i posted this here but Blake lost his job last week. He applied to some jobs Wednesday, and 3 of them call him back yesterday! He has 3 interviews next week! Two of them are for really large companies, and he is pretty pumped!

*We are working on our fireplace this weekend, and the TV will be mounted on Tuesday! We had to rethink the design because what we wanted to do, wouldn't work since the TV is so honking big (and which is why i said we didn't need one that big in the first place, but i lost that battle!) I can't wait to see the end result!!!

*I am scheduled for a ESI (Epidural Steroid Injection) on Wednesday. I was supposed to get on yesterday but there was a miscommunication at the doc's office, and i have to go somewhere else to get it. Believe me, I am freaked out about it, but i am convinced it will be what i need, and is worth it!

Hopefully, camera will be fixed (or i will just say screw it and buy a new one) and i'll have some good pics of my brand spankin' new fireplace! woot!

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Good to hear that Blake is probably okay, and I hope the steroid injection goes well!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

I hope Blake does well after all his tests. Does this mean he has to switch to O'Douls?

Hopefully your injection goes ok. Are you gonna be ok afterward? You better be ok by Thursday!

Can't wait to see the new fireplace!

Maria said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!!