Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday finds.....

I decided i wanted to share some blogs I've come across in the blogosphere. I have too many items left unread in google reader so i thought I'd share the love man. :) I think i am going to make this a weekly thing. As long as i don't run our of blogs to share, but i don't think that will be possible. I find new ones every week!

1. Sorry I Missed Your Party--I anxiously await new posts from this blog. It's simple, yet way to damn funny. Basically, its pictures from other people's parties from flicker. Some are so funny there are no words to describe it, while others are just bizarre. There is always something funny to see. When i found this blog, i read from start to finish. Take a gander, you'll find some entertainment for sure!

2. If you haven't heard of this blog, you might just be living under a rock. Just kidding but you NEED to check it out. Post Secret--The author has even wrote a book. It's simple idea, yet the concept is inspiring, humbling, interesting, and chuck full of secrets--hence the name. People from all around the globe send their secrets on postcards. See, it seems like a simple idea but some of them make you go huh, yeah, me too, or wow, that is sad, or amazing. Run there now!

3. This one is funny, because I'm not a mom yet, but this site has found to be the most helpful to me so far! Freebies4Mom. Many, almost all her posts have come across as something very useful for me, and my little family that consists of me, blake and dog. :) I will update this late but i have got SO many things for free so far. *A GINORMOUS box of Cheerios, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, doggie treats, huge container of Progresso broth, and samples galore, that usually come with great coupons. I've become a coupon lady lately as we are trying to save more money, and prices keep rising. I have a ton more of sites that i will post down the road, but this one is my favorite so far!

4. This one leaves me drooling on my keyboard after every single post. I am obessed with anything home related right now as we are always knee deep in a project. FurnitureFashion has drool worthy furniture and accessories.

5. Lastly for today, HabituallyChic. Another drool worthy blog, from a gal who works for a top designer. Her pics are always breathtaking, and makes me want to run out and redecorate my house.

That is all for today! hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

Ooooh. I think I just found a couple more fave blogs. Thanks shuga!!

Katie said...

Thanks! I have a couple more added to my GR now!! I esp. love the freebie one!!

Coree said...

Oh, thanks for these! Now I have more distractions on the internet! LOL!