- I have been talking about cutting my hair lately, and i mentioned that i might cut it to my shoulders. When I told this to Blake, he goes, 'but amy, i like your hair long.' My reply was, um, my shoulders are here." oh yea.
- 'is this diet rum?---this has to be one of my favorites. Diet rum?
- 'i can't hear you over the hip hop'
- three words that should never be put together or ever demonstrated. NEKED GUITAR HERO
- "I'm at the underwear factory.' (During their annual boys night out, blake seemed to loose track of where he was and where the other boys were.)
- Once talking about having kids, i mentioned that i wanted 3. He says, "well amy, let's have one and see how that goes.
- During our first float trip together, (this was eons ago), some girl yell, Hi Blake. He goes, 'who are you?" She responds, "Blake, it's your COUSIN, Tracy!"
- After watching this video (you will see shortly) a week or so later, I ask Blake where he learned that dance. He responds, 'On tv--(and then mumbled something about the gay pride parade)
There are plenty more where those came from. Maybe i'll do installments of Blake-ology, kind of like Julia does with her hubby!
Now, for the total showdown of all things Blake. I cannot BELIEVE i am even going to post this. I have brought up this blue hat several times before. This is the story of the blue hat that inspired, and birthed our best man's speech, and was taken with us to Jamaica for a photo op.
The blue hat was born last year during our annual float trip to Ozark Outdoors. Blake, and a few others went to get ice, and a few staples for our upcoming float down the river. Other people came back with ice, cigs, or even snacks. Not Blake. He came back sporting this lovely--and oh, so MANLY hat. This was taken before the float:and this is the replica of the hat our best man used in his speech. He even drove down to Ozark Outdoors and bought it for this ginormous event. It was the last blue one they had.
and just a little background info--this came out of absolutely nowhere. We were packing up getting ready to head to the float. It was 9:37 AM, and the ENTIRE camp around us, cheered him on and clapped after this rare performance ended. Just so you all know--this is the same guy who said our wedding vows at a whisper because he was so nervous.
I swear this video should be a warning to kids. This is what alcohol can do to you. Just say no!
When you watch this, note the time. Nope, your not mistaken, it really is that early in the morning. I think he might still be intoxicated from the night before. and yes, i was there and knew all about this before i married him. now that's what i call unconditional love, huh? At least we NEVER have a dull moment.
Yes, that is my husband. He sure does know how to make a girl proud! and like my friend Erica says, 'and you wanna mate with this guy?'And you wonder why I told anyone that if they played this at the wedding, i'd seriously injure them to the point of no recogntion. Luckily, they listened.
Now, as we gear up for this years annual float trip (most likly this july, obviously we are loads o' fun, anyone wanna join us?)......can you guess what accessory we'll be bringing? oh and what is up with sam's hair? I don't remember that phase.......
For the two friends that know Blake that might actually read this...what's your favorite Blake-ology?