- So, I've seen two hitchhikers in the past few days. Haven't they seen any scary movies? No movie that involves hitchhikers ever ends well.
- I had my first MRI on Thursday. I haven't gotten the results back but while i was completely dreading it and freaking out, it wasn't as bad as i thought. I got there and sat on the machine and the woman tells me, 'ok, we have 2 scans to do and each one takes about 30-40 minutes.' I know that the look on my face didn't scream anything close to excitement, hell, i might have actually screamed. If she wouldn't have said that i think i would have been 100% ok. Once it started going, i felt like my chest was going to implode. Luckily, i calmed down after a while, and eventually ended up drifting off to napville. BUT--i couldn't help but to wonder about that machine. She put eag plugs and headphones on so that could listen to music but seriously wtf was the point of the music when the machine was so loud that the music couldn't be heard at all? All in all, it got me rather excited that i'd be listening to music rather than sitting in awkward silence where i'd think myself to death, but no i got neither. A loud buzzing noise is all i heard for the next hour. Now, just have to sit here and wait for the results.
- What is it about just getting married that ppl need to ask how married life is? What kind of response do they expect? I swear the next time someone asks im going to tell them it's awful and i think he is going to leave me to join the circus, and that i swear he isn't int girls anymore. If that question doesn't get annoying as it is, there is the question about when we expect to procreate. Blake's mom asked us on Saturday when we were going to 'get on this baby thing?' and she said, and i quote, 'well, you have had a month!' and then she goes even farther to say, 'we need a baby around before i die!.' No comments needed.
- Speaking of procreating, one of our friends had a bouncing baby boy! Needless to say, he was adorable, and i felt a slight twinge of baby fever...just a slight twinge. After a few minutes and a detailed account of her experiences, that tinge was gone, so much so i may never have babies! :)
- and now bc i love pics in posts and this somehow sums up everything.....
Monday, June 16, 2008
I've got a case of the Mondays...
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I should of just stayed in bed!