Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little faces of hope


I read about these two little girls on another blog. It's been a week or so since I read the post and  I cannot stop thinking about them or the other babies out there who live in a world without momma's, da-da's, or Amy's. :)

 To have a mother's eyes look at them and smile because they know a greater love.

To miss their mom when she leaves or to run to her with open arms.

More than anything, I wonder each day what it could be like for them not to know how it feels to be loved the way that I love Brady.

So, go on over and support these babies and others out there. I've always had a special place in my heart for children, more so with special needs but as a mom myself, I can't imagine a child being in this world without the kind of love that I feel for my child. It's sad and unfair that babies like Sophie and Clara might have to wait longer than other babies to find that love and security of family.
 
I know it's made me reevaluate some things in our lives and one day I hope we might be able to give a child a family that they've been waiting for...

1 comment:

PJH said...

This brings tears to my eyes...thank you SO much for posting! I will keep praying that someone will feel called to adopt these beautiful girls!!