Monday, August 10, 2009

My body continues to amaze me.....

I got out of the shower the other day to find a very, very faint Linea nigra. It's very faint but it's there.

and now i have discovered the weirdest pregnancy related thing ever....a skin tag. It's very minuscule as in most normal people wouldn't notice it but I'm weird like that. It is sitting pretty on my neck and literally drives me nuts.


Today is my last day in the 2nd Trimester! I cannot believe how fast time has flown....

Tomorrow is my Ob appt and I am quite nervous....I haven't heard anything regarding the glucose test but then again, I am preparing myself for the news at the appt. AND we get to see how big baby B is....maybe he was just going through a growth spurt or something but I hope I get to see him tomorrow and that he is doing just fine!

I was eating yesterday with coworkers and someone had maybe a month or two old baby...and it really hit me that my little man will be here in a few months! So many emotions come over me when I think about that but I am excited over anything else!!!

3 comments:

Jennelle said...

Are skin tags sometimes pregnancy related? I've had one or two, and I'm definitely not preggers. :) Good luck at the OB!

Sarah said...

oh wow i didn't know that belly line had a technical term. AND i had never heard of a skin tag before, interesting.
geez, amy... it seems like just yesterday you were announcing your pregnancy. you'll be meeting your sweet little boy in no time!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I have had the line for a while now and it is FOR Sure different looking!!! I just hope that mine fades!