Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eight is enough!

I've been tagged by Emily!

Here's how 8 things works:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's
Tag 8 friends
Go tell them you tagged them.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To...
1. The end of this semester. I have a feeling it might be the last in a while, darn!
2. The weekend
3. Going to my back doc in two weeks!
4. Finding out what this nugget has between the legs ;)
5. Our first anniversary next weekend!
6. The animals greeting me when I come in the door
7. My house being clean
8. Last but not least.....meeting the little nugget.

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Drove to work and had a man really piss me off so much that i wrote his license plate down. What am I going to do with it? Hell, I don't even know. All i know was he made me mad!
2. Had a salad at Friday's.
3. Sat in a worskhop on the new FMLA laws.
4. Dry heaved for a bit. :)
5. Went to Target
6. Thought about doing homework, and then decided against it!
7. Watched American Idol and Lost
8. Blissful interuppted sleep

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Miracously wake up skinny
2. Move to the beach/travel around the world
3. Stay home with the baby....till he/she is like 20 :)
4. Add onto our house. (I'm thinking bigger kitchen, anyone?)
5. Save all the homeless animals of the world--I have to copy Emily on this one!
6. Spend more time with people I care about
7. Grow money on trees.
8. Be paid more for what I do. Social work and any of job that works with kids just doesn't get paid nearly enough.

8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Hero's
5. One Tree Hill (yes, I know...)
6. Law and Order SVU
7. Dexter/Weeds (I know i cheated but they both are on the same channel and the seasons are short!)
8. Nip Tuck

8 People I Tag...
ALL of you! I'm lazy...play along!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that you call your little nugget.."nugget." Too cute! =-)