Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I saw this dress in the latest issue of Brides magazine. I love the color. If i didn't love my girl's dresses so much, i may have chose this one, and this color! There is something about it i just loooove!



Speaking of my girls dresses...they are ordered and are to arrive 2/12/08!

This is it...Watters and Watters 8464 but in this color: midori.



I'll be stalking my front door for a big package with 9 bm dreses in it! I haven't seen them in this color yet so i am excited to see them!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting that the dresses are ordered! Hopefully they come in early!

Mine are schedule to arrive next month... can't wait to see them!

N. said...

I absolutely feel in love with that yellow dress too... so freaking cute!! Pockets?! Awesome! But when we looked at it in the store, the material was that kind of stiff, and really loud, material. And I didn't like that at all. I see yours are duponi silk... nice choice! Your BM's will thank you.