Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I did it!




I bought my ring bearer pillow from Etsy a while back. I fell in love with it, and I've posted it here. I love it. I told Shelli (from MondeDesigns) that I love love love it...but I also told her that she should totally take over for the gartermaker. A week went by and she emailed me back, thanking me for letting her know and that her and the gartermaker hit it off. I didn't think much of it until a week or so later. She emailed me back to thank me again, and tell me that there is some exciting news in store. Time went by again, and i got this email:

Hey Amy--wanted you to be one of the first to know, since you started the whole thing!

Please follow this link:

http://www.thegartermaker.net/

WOW! I am so excited for her, but hey, I'll have to admit, kinda excited that I started it! :) I know that she will have much success because she is wonderful. She was very detailed and accommodating to the designs i wanted and helped me make it the way that I wanted! So, as of the first of the year, she will reopen! Check it out!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Um, you kinda rock for getting that going. The Gartermaker is so popular that to shut down completely would be a shame - glad Shelli can take over!