Monday, May 14, 2012

To all the momma's....

Happy Mother's Day to all the "Super Mom's' out there!

 I'm a day late but I was busy spending the day with the little boy who made me a mommy on my last Mother's Day before I become a mommy to another little boy!


I have to say it was pretty awesome to wake up to a big smile from Brady. He tosses me a shirt and says, "Happy Mother's Day! You Super Mommy!' What a great way to wake up! 

The day ended on an even better note. He not only told me he loved me 'more than trash trucks!' but then as we were getting ready for bed, he looked over at me and said, "I love you Super Mommy!' 

It' a big cape to fill but I think all mom's are 'mom enough' to be called, 'Super Mom,' so I hope you all enjoyed your day. 

On an unrelated note, today is 35/35. I can't believe we have less than 35 days till we will meet this little boy. I say less than because this momma still doesn't believe she will make it to her due date. 


No comments: