Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Two things

I cheated on my gym tonight (well, i cant technically say that because i haven't been since right before my car accident in April) but i joined the same gym that Blake 'goes' to (and he can't really say that he goes because he hasn't in a loooong time either!). AND--get this--we actually went, and worked out! We did some light cardio and i feel so good. Well, in a omg, i am so out of shape and realized i have gained waaaay more weight then i thought i did kind of way..... Oh, snap. Immediately after workout, amy went and bought a ton of veggies. I'll show you scale!

Hopefully, my back won't kill me tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. It's been pretty decent lately, hopefully it sticks!

Ok, don't get offended but did anyone else think that McCain looked like he had to poop tonight on the debates? maybe he needs some Benifiber.

Ok, i lied. one more thing. We take Piper to the Vet tomorrow and we get to find out if she is really a girl. I hope we didn't make her uncomfortable assuming she is a girl :)

6 comments:

N. said...

OMG, you crack me up!!!
Good job going to the gym!! And I can't wait to hear what Piper is. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are so friggin funny! McCain looked COMPLETELY constipated!

Good job gettin back in the gym! And good job for Blakey too... it definitely helps when you can go as a team. I hope your body cooperates and lets you keep going pain-free =D

I'll be prayin that sweet lil Piper is in fact a girl!

LucyinStLou said...

Good for you for going to the gym! Sometimes I feel a little better after exercise. I didn't watch the debates last night. I guess I'm on political overload already.

Mary said...

Seeing McCain in HD was not something I needed last night.

It's okay if Piper is a boy. Remember that Monty is actually a girl, but we keep up the charade so that he's not confused;)

Amy said...

oh, i forget about that mary! We'll just lie to her and try not to confuse her about her sexual identity!

Maria said...

Jeff and I thought the same thing about McCain last night!! LOL!