On other notes, this post will most likely be random, just a warning! (I just read on a blog site that listed posts are not reader friendly....hmmmmm?)
- Blake QUIT smoking yesterday. So far (and i hope this keeps) he hasn't been crabby nicotine-free Blake yet. I am dreading that but he was in pretty good spirits yesterday, let's hope for my sake that keeps up! lol.
- We have also decided that our lard asses need to stop eating fast food, and eat better in general. I am going to start cooking more, and cooking more from scratch. That is goal numero uno! Then, we will progress to working out! My doc told me that i could start trying low impact cardio, and VERY VERY light weights. (Like under 20) I was also told i need to go back to PT. I have mixed emotions about that because it's kind of time consuming but i'd rather be completely healed rather than have this my whole life! The pain has gotten better, but it's still here baby! I just realized too that my accident was almost 6 months ago (a week from today it will be!)
- Why the hell is it going to be 80 this weekend? WTF happened to fall? and where was the weather when i was freezing my arse off last weekend in Chicago?
- I just realized that Sarah Palin has a kid named Piper. I did NOT name my kitty after her kid. Just so you know, lol.
- Speaking of kitty, I mean Piper, she is awesome, the bestest cat in the world. Never thought I'd be a cat person and here i am doting on her! Lily and her are slowly becoming friends. Here they are---i love how lily looks at her like she is nuts (we covered our leather chair bc we didn't feel that she needed to ruin it!)
What you have on the agenda this weekend? (I know, it's Wednesday and I'm ALREADY ready for Friday, but hey, I've been out of town for the past two weekends, and it's a 3 day weekend for me!!!!)