Sunday, May 11, 2008

It really is like they say.....

I will have to say, that it is true what they all say, it really was the best day of my life. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and all of my vendors rocked! The Brower's and Meghan went over and beyond....and left looking exhausted (even on Michael's b-day)!!! The ceremony was perfect---i laughed so hard and i choked back tears--i kept telling myself no crying, your falsies (my fake eyelashes) will fall off..... My mom cried like a baby, and somehow i kept it together, even after seeing blake choking back the tears. I was just soooo happy! I was so excited to walk down that freaking aisle...i couldn't hardly wait. It was then that i was like, hmmmm now would have been the time to have a smaller wedding party....lol.

It's funny because i swore that i was going to be a nervous wreck, but somehow i was cool as a cucumber. My flowers were just as i'd imagined, and reception was perfect! Time flew by so fast, even with four hours in between the ceremony and reception we still were running short on time (then again, we got chased out of an abandoned wharehouse by a homeless person and then our trolley barely made it to the reception.......) It definetly makes for a good story and good memories.

We just got back from our honeymoon in the fab Riu Ocho Rios. I will have to go into a whole other post about that.....it was a blast though!!!

I am a wife! I am still getting used to the idea that
a) I am married
b) that im a wife
c) that i dont have to plan anymore......

It's bittersweet...i am so excited that the planning is over, but it's kinda sad. I just want to wear my dress again......hmmmmmmmmm.

here is a sneak peek of some pics. I will post reviews later!

toodles for now!

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Welcome back, Mrs. Amy B! Congrats on a fab wedding, I love the sneak peak pictures. It sounds like a wonderful wedding.

And it will take a while to get used to your list of things:) But enjoy the non-planning and find some new hobbies [like spending time with your new husband] :)

Aimee said...

Congrats, Amy! You looked gorgeous! I can't wait to see some more pictures.

Christie & Roger said...

Congratulations! Your picture teasers are gorgeous. I love how much fun you are having in all the pictures! Your personality really shows through in the pictures!