Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why jenny won't be walking down that aisle anytime soon.....

Jenny my dear, if you want to catch the bouquet, you shouldn't run in the OTHER directions. This picture and the ones im posting are what i have from fam and friends to stare at until we see more from the photogs....this one is just so amusing to me. Especially if you know her..... I can thank Ame for this one....I loved my cake to pieces, and was so sad to cut it.

Remember the blue hat from our honeymoon......greatest speech ever!
Our awesome photog team.....they rock!

Randomness outside the church....
I like this one....look at Blake and Dave, endearing eyes.....lol

Here is your job for the day.....find the bride!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bridesmaids dresses! Yay for wedding pics!