Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why, hello!

Hello, third trimseter!

I didn't expect to meet you so soon. I didn't expect it to be 80+ degrees in March either.

I feel bad that I'm not documenting my pregnancy with this little guy as much as I did with Brady but life has been so busy, it's hard. Work is at the craziest time, the weather has been amazing and well, time is just going by too fast. I remember feeling like the 1st trimester was never going to end. It was such a rough and scary time, I am feeling more than incredibly blessed that I am sailing into the home stretch.

I am feeling great though and I'm afraid I'm going to jinx it. I've gained half the amount of weight so far that I did with Brady, no swelling so far and carpel tunnel is almost nonexistent. At this point with Brady, I was swelling like the stay puft man and carpel tunnel was awful! I would like to avoid both of those if I can! Other than being huge and having back pain, I am feeling good!
I was just thinking that I was not having many cravings until I realized that I've eaten peanut butter and banana toast almost everyday. Oh...and fruit loops. Those are pretty awesome too. I could live on chicken salad if given the choice too.

I'm getting ready to sign up Brady for a sibling class at the hospital and I'm excited to see how he'll do. He's getting so big and he understands so much more than I realize. I really am excited for my boys to meet but I'm embracing our time together.

As I get closer and closer to my due date (which I do not believe I will make it too. I said the same thing with Brady and I was right!) I am getting more and more nervous about delivery. I know it is not in my hands but to say I'm not nervous, scared or worried would be a lie. In my dr's words, there are some things I can control but past that, it's up to someone else. I am just taking it one day at a time right now and that is okay with me.





2 comments:

kyna... said...

Hooray for the 3rd trimester!! You're almost there momma!
♥Kyna

Julia Goolia said...

holla for the final trimester!!! So exciting. And I'm glad this pg is treating you well---as it should after such a scary beginning. I think these babies of ours owe us very easy labors, don't you?