Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Lessons of the week
1. Child safety really means momma is the only one who can't open it.
2. Poison Control is a handy number to keep around.
3. You can order free stickers, magnets and stuff from our local Poison Control office.
4. Apparently, a small dose of a prenatal vitamin is like crack to a toddler. The kid reacts by jumping incessantly the entire day, not napping and running nonstop.
5. Vaseline in a child's hair is one of the hardest things to get out.
6. Baking soda and dish soap help a bit.
7. Peanut butter. Peanut butter is the magic solution!
8. A mix of Vaseline, baking soda, dish soap and peanut butter, makes your hair REALLY soft and shiny!
9. I think I just let out the best kept secret, ever.
10. Toddlers keep you on your toes and turn your hair grey.
11. Toddlers are amazing and exhausting but the things that come out of their mouths, can leave you laughing or bring you to tears.
12. A simple, 'I wuv you, mommy', is sure to create waterfalls especially to an already emotional pregnant woman.
13. Having a child, brings back the magic in Christmas.
14. This is the most excited I have been about Christmas since I can even remember.