Monday, October 17, 2011

Yep. That happened.


Some days, laying on the floor at the dollar store is necessary in the eye of an almost two year old because apparently life is so hard.

Later that day, he poured mouthwash into the toilet (um, he can open childproof things now?)

Took a bite of my chap stick.

He figured out how to open our screen door and ran out the door....while I was making dinner! Good thing, I'm always asking him what he is doing so I caught him right after he ran out there! (Childproof locks, check!)

Unrolled half a roll of wrapping paper

Took his pants off 100 times but then get this. He runs to his room and brings me a PAIR OF UNDIES and says, "I pee!"

<----nearly passed out.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted and I'm afraid of big boy undies.

Very afraid.

3 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I am affraid too! I can't even swallow the thought of BIG boy undies.NO way

Meredith said...

LOL. I'm so there with you.

Lisa said...

LMAO!! I'm right there with you sister....