Monday, October 17, 2011

It's almost that time of year: Tiny Prints

Christmas season is going to be here before we know it. I find that each year as the holidays approach, my giddiness grows. With the excitement my child exhibits with the smallest things, I can't wait to see him when we put up the tree, decorations and after Santa visits!

I'm already thinking of Christmas cards. We have SO MUCH going on between now and the the onset of the holiday craziness and this is my attempt at avoiding procrastination (which I run into every.single.year. I must learn!)

Tiny Prints always seems to amaze me on their selection and well, they are adorable, modern and classic.
I love that this one doubles as an ornament. I mean, what a fabulous idea! I love that it can be used as a keepsake and not just thrown away! I always hate throwing away Christmas Cards. It feels wrong to me! 

I love that this one is simple, elegant and modern.

Gotta love polka dots. You know I have a thing for dots. 
 Wow. This one would be perfect for my child. 



I like that this one it different yet reminds me of classic cards. 
Lastly, I love the saying on this one but unless I borrow a sweet newborn from someone...

Do you send out Christmas Cards? I know I love receiving them!



I was given the opportunity to write this post in exchange for holiday cards. I've always ordered from Tiny Prints before and the opinions are all my own. I mean who can resist cute cards? 

No comments: