Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello? Hi!

I went over an entire week with no blogging? Woah...

Here is why.

1. I'm tired.
2. I'm tired.
3. I have a toddler.
4. I'm tired.

The last few weeks off and on have been kinda odd and Brady's been waking up and the last week, he's been fighting bedtime. He starts crying hysterically and I can only blame one thing.

Teeth.

I am also without a camera and that means....no pictures. It was a gift from Blake years ago and we still have a warranty on it from Best Buy. They told me two weeks.

That was almost 3 weeks ago. Grrrrrr.

I'm in withdrawal and I feel like my child has aged 10 years since I've been without it.

So, I'll leave you with a video of my child who desperately needs a haircut and is obsessed with bees (which I've learned is any kind of bug) and saying oooowwwwwllllllll! (that is OWL for those you don't speak toddler!)




3 comments:

Courtney said...

awesome! love the owwwlllllll!

Anonymous said...

Oh those darned teeth! Hope he feels better and gets back to his routine soon!

Dee said...

OH no! I hope this week goes better for you and you get lots of rest...sleep is kinda overrated though. :)