Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lots to see


I FINALLY updated things around here. It's still a work in progress so bear with me but come out of google reader and have a looksie.

Here is a copy of Brady's big birthday invite! I added the blue bar for privacy, obviously!

It's really hard for me to wrap around that he's really having a birthday in a few short days. He's a walking, talking, practically running toddler.

I'm taking off Tuesday for his birthday but I haven't decided what we'll do quite yet! I think it depends on the weather! ideas?

Hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!

7 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

love the invite and the new blog look. Great work chica!

Anonymous said...

Adorable invite! Love the colors.

Cecilia said...

The invite it adorable!!! I really love the new look to the blog too. Can't wait to see the photos from the party.

N. said...

Awesome invite! And the blog looks great, too.

Momma Wilson said...

LOVE the new look and the invite is super cute:)

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

We ARE having our parites the same day!!! How fun! Tucker's bday falls on open deer season here in Missouri, and to most I am sure its NO big deal...but our little southeast missouri town shuts down so we have to plan around it :)

Katie said...

I love the invite! Happy Birthday Brady Man!!