Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm loving lately

Life has been busy in this household lately but life is treating us good and there is a lot to love. 

 This weekend for one...our first trip to the Circus! Both Blake and I don't think we had ever been as kids and so we were excited to go! Brady rode a pony and I think he smiled the entire time. I loved watching his face as he watched the show but had to laugh as the kid decided he needed to help clean up the trash around the arena. Can you tell his obsession with trash trucks has just grown?


 I'm loving the sweet little flowers my baby brings to me. I come home from work to a cup full of 'flowers' and he tells me, "I got you flowers, momma!' I mean, how can you not love that? I also have to add how much I love hearing him call me momma. Sometimes, he will call me mommy and there is something about his little voice calling me momma that gets me.

 Another thing to add to the list? Passing my glucose test. Yep. I wasn't sure it was going to happen but this lady is purely elated. My platelets are stable too. Double whew!

This show. Season finale was this week and I'm going to miss it. One of the best shows on right now.

The weather. Well, when it's not 90 in April. Yes, that happened.

Sleep. I can't get enough.

Getting into the "let's get crap done' stage. I love getting stuff checked off the list and organized. My productivity level at work is that of a person on crack. I'm dead serious, someone asked me the yesterday if there was smoke coming from my office, I was working so fast, ha!

This weekend, we organize the basement and I'm oddly excited. Sounds fun doesn't it?

Life with this kid. Of course, it's always top on my list. Yesterday, he was in a really lively mood. I called home to let Blake know I was on my way home and I hear Brady's response, "I LOVE Mommy! and trash truck, and Daddy too!" You can't help but smile when you hear that!

 I always tell him, "Do you know that I love you?" "Yes. I love you too.'' Like I said, there is a lot to love.

No comments: