2. A Language explosion happened over at our house. It literally makes me love that kid so much more if that could even be possible. Hearing his little voice just makes me smile. "Momma's phone." He knows exactly what is momma's and what is daddy's in our house! My favorite new word he says is 'boom, boom!' (we've had a lot of thunderstorms lately!)
3. We took Brady to his first parade on Monday and even though we got rained on for a good ten minutes, my child was in complete heaven. From the horses, to the music to the candy being thrown, he was quite entertained.
He spent almost the entire parade like this. In pure awe. He got so excited and there was a giant bubble blower and now says so cutely, 'bubble'
4. Speaking of toddler heaven, we finally bought a blow up pool. While he was not too sure swimming in a big pool at Nana's...he had the time of his life. I think he has a future in life guarding.
The kid who hates getting water on his face was dunking his head!
9. I was at someones house the other day who has children that are all much older, high school and college aged. I saw tons of pictures of the kids growing up at all ages and stages. It made me smile because I know that will be our house one day...full of happy times and years of memories.
10. Long weekends are the best. Especially when they are filled with those kinds of memories that get put up on the wall for years to come.