Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My confessions.....

Jennelle tagged me, so I'm it! Here are the rules and my secret confessions....
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post these six rules on your blog.
  3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
  4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here we goooo:
I've neurotically taped General Hospital for the past few years. Um, yes. and thier stupid show on SoapNet called "night shift." NightShift is stupid but for some odd reason i still watch it. (I think this season it's because Jagger is back--Antonio Sabato Jr. mmmm) Here is the kicker, my husband is more addicted then I am! HA!



I'm left handed. In grade school, I thought i was cool because i got to use special scissors. In gym class during basketball, all the righties had to go to one hoop to practice free-throws, and well, i went to the other. I was the only lefty in my class. Yeah, i was cool. Did you know that left-handers day is August 13th? Yea, me either.




I am obsessed with Bread Co's (or for you non-st. louisians, Panera) Ice-Tea. i swear, no one can make it like they do. I think they might put crack in it because it's the freaking bomb diggity bomb. I drink at least 3 a week. At least.




I like order in like i organize my pantry by shapes and sizes. I know weird. I do the same thing to my closet too. And my dishes. I guess you can call me neurotic, or weird, or OCD but yep. That is my deep dark secret.



    And last by not least, I have never and will never get the chicken pox. Neither has my mom and some of her sisters. It must be an immunity gene or something. I was actually tested in college before i started teaching preschool (ya know, kids have germs and all) to see if i needed the shot, and nope. This reminds me of yet another grade school story. Flash back to 2nd grade where everyone but this me and this one kid with glasses and lots of freckles. (don't remember his name, and that is all that i remember about the poor kid) got the pox. Then, the day came. and it was down to just me. It was like a freaking epidemic. There was a week, where it was seriously me and a few other kids. I know, there I was again, being all cool with my bad self. tagging is now complete. If you haven't been tagged, feel free to confess with me. Anyone else have anything they'd like to get off their shoulders?



    No comments: