I think that Monday's tend to be random so i might make it a weekly thing here. maybe baby...
- I had the hubster take lily to the vet Thursday, and it wasn't a horrible thing (as in he asked most of the questions i needed answered) but i still have some questions! Lily has a bad case of allergies! Naw...really? He prescribed 2, and i was shocked but 2 Benadryl a day! He says it doesn't affect doggies like it does ppl. I don't know about you but i take two i am out for days! He is hoping it will help with her ears too, but mostly with her rash, and constantly biting her paws. (I might get more sleep if she stops that!)
- I accidentally knocked lily off the bed Saturday night. I don't know how i did it but she fell off and was sl wrapped up in the blanket that she couldn't get out. No wonder she ran to daddy.......I'm a mean mommy!
- Bad news here. My freaking back STILL hurts. I am disappointed, and upset but i can't let it ruin life even though it really make it hard not to sometimes. I am thinking of seeing a new doc but I'm not so sure of what kind. Anyone have any ideas? I at a loss, I've been to my Primary Care Dr., Physical Therapist, and Chiropractor. Who's left?
- Speaking of PT, i think that the reason i felt as decent as i did before the wedding was because of the predisone i was on for the hives--it's an anti-inflammatory. hmm. maybe i should just get hives again.
- I attended a wedding this weekend, and there WILL be a post regarding that very soon (animals included, yes, i said ANIMALS!)
- We also finished our deck last week (well, almost, it needs one more coat of stain!) but I've got a ton of pics and other things, that i will be posting too.
- I will also be hitting my 100th post! finally....geez!
- Julia recently posted about her pup resembling that creature from the Neverending Story but I came across this and couldn't help it.....