Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shhhh...don't tell Blake but I think I'm in LOVE!

OK, this is my last post today, I had to get this off of my chest! I recently have began battling a strong addiction to Starbucks. Well, anything related to good coffee. I don't know if it's the turn of the weather or what, but I cannot make it a day without my trip to Starbucks. Today I tried, (and this is a big step for me as I usually get a tall double-shot, non-fat latte with extra whip..and I'll add a dash of cinnamon when i am feeling nostalgic...) Jamocha Chip Frappachino! It's like heaven in a cup. Yes, it is not something that is included in my 'get skinny so that I can fit into my wedding dress diet," but I was feeling adventurous. Any who, it was awesome. Heavenly and delicious! Now, I don't usually get the whip cream but like I said, adventurous. What is up with the greasy residue it leaves in your mouth? Anyone else notice that? I am assuming its the fat seeping into my pores but who knows. If someone can figure it out, I'll buy you a coffee. It was good, but I'll go back to my non-fat latte tomorrow. My hips will thanks me!

No comments: